Publish / Unpublish language
Once you are done sorting and editing your website’s languages, you should make them available to your visitors.
- To Publish the language so it becomes fully accessible to your site visitors, navigate to Sites dropdown and click Edit button on the selected site.
- Navigate to Language settings.
- Scroll to Domain settings and check the Published check box.
- Click Submit button . The site language will be immediately published.
- In the front end the language switcher with the language flags will appear.
If you have any questions or concerns, our Help Center might have the answers you’re looking for.
Online support center
If you encounter any problems, submit a ticket through the online support center and our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. You will continue to be updated as we work toward a solution.
Submit your ticket
During business hours we can assist you through online chat. It’s built right into our website - no plugins or installs needed. Please click help button on the left side at the bottom of this page.
Remote desktop support
For members having specific technical issues, we also provide remote desktop support.