Publish / Unpublish language
Once you are done sorting and editing your website’s languages, you should make them available to your visitors.
- To Publish the language so it becomes fully accessible to your site visitors, navigate to the SITE dropdown menu and click Edit next to the selected site.
- Navigate to the Language settings tab.
- Scroll down to Domain settings and check the Published check box.
- Click Submit and the site language will be published immediately.
- In the front-end view of your site the language switcher with flags of the published languages will appear.