Promotion tools give you several options to advertise specific offers, brands, products, categories or even communicate to your customers with specific shopping behaviour. Promotion tools are great sales help and you should try to use them as much as possible.
On this page
Add new promotion
- In your Shop or Booking section go to Promotions and click Promotion tools.
- To add a new promotion click Add .
- GENERAL SETTINGS - In the general settings you will save all the main information about your promotion and most importantly you will set the priority of your promotion. Simply remember that the higher the number the higher is the promotion’s priority.
Set conditions under which the promotion will work:
- Name your promotion and keep it simple.
- Add a Description, but that is not obligatory.
- Set Priority. Promotions with higher priorities will work first. Example: If you set different, but similar promotions, like injecting different banners in the same position, the promotion with priority number 3 will replace the banner with the same priority depending on the date it was added. If you added promotion with priority number 3 yesterday, the promotion with the same priority from today will replace the one from yesterday.
- Choose Status Enabled for active promotion and choose Status disabled if you’d like to pause or terminate promotion before scheduled expiry.
- Active from - Active to - Set the time frame within which your promotion will work.
- TARGET USERS - When setting promotions, you can narrow targeting people to as low as 1 person. Of course these occasions are quite rare but promotion tools allow targeting users in so many different ways you can literally guide your customers through very personalized shopping and browsing experiences.
To Target specific users or groups choose between several options: All, Logged in, Not logged in. You can also specify the time of last login, which is higher/lower than certain days ( 3 days). If you do not want to limit your promotion, just select All.
Note: This tools is strictly for testing! If you do not want this action to be activated, you have to delete all these receivers and Promotion testing field has to be empty.
- SET PROMOTIONS - Here you set which promotions you wish to activate for the customers and site visitors you selected in the previous step. Make sure you set promotions in a smart way. Setting promotions should be your daily or weekly activity as only this way you will find out which promotions and which combinations work best for your business.
- SET LOCATIONS - Setting locations is easy. Make sure you choose locations for your promotions from the previous step with care. Offer products you think your customers need, but were not really looking for.
Check to enable promotions when customers visit product grid.
- After adding all your information click Submit .
You can change the columns view of your saved promotions by clicking >View options . Check the options you would like to see. Example: Activated from, Activated until, Activated on products grid, etc.
To get rid of the columns click View options again and uncheck the boxes for simple and more clean view.
- Once you created a promotion it will always remain there even if it is currently disabled. Status: Enabled/Disabled - defines if the promotion is going to apply to products, brands or categories in your online shop.
- The Active/Inactive labels define whether the promotion is activated within a specific time frame.
If promotion is inactive, because it is already out of date, you can edit it by clicking Edit . You can activate and enable this type of promotion. All you have to do is click Enabled and you have to put it in the specific and correct time frame. Confirm all changes with Submit .
To disable promotion, even if it is active within specific time frame click Disabled and confirm it with Submit .
To permanently delete a promotion click Delete and confirm with OK.