PDF order export
Whenever you need to process an order in your shop and export it to a PDF or print it out, you can do so by navigating to SHOP -> ORDERS, clicking View of the selected order in the Actions column and using the Print button on the View order page.
- Order summary with all the general information about the selected order, including User, Order sum, Taxes, Order status, Shipping, Discount amount, Payment provision, Order date and Note.
- Ordered items showing the total number of ordered items in the heading and a list of ordered items with the Image, SKU code, Product name, URL, Quantity and Price of ordered items.
- Transactions – this section shows the chosen Payment method, Payment status and the total Amount of the order.
- Shipping address details including the selected shipping method.
- Billing address details
- Shop user – with the user’s First name, Last name and E-mail.
- User’s order history with a detailed list of all the orders that the user has previously placed in your shop.
- Applied discounts with the Name and Code, as well as details about the status of the discount.
- Order status history showing the date and time when the order was processed, and any notes made during its processing.
To print out the order or save it as a PDF, click the Print button in the top right corner of the page and select options in the system print dialog box or your chosen printing method.