Attributes in marketing section
Communicating the right information to your contacts is crucial in today’s online business. What is worth the most when owning an online business? Client’s information. When selling products or services you should be able to know everything that connects your products to your clients and vice versa. Collecting the right information about your clients and adding them to your database, knowing what they like and desire is in today’s fast developing digital world crucial for online success.
- In DG1 platform you can collect information in several different ways:
- either by adding them manually to your contacts,
- by importing them in .csv file,
- through form,
- directly through online shop purchases.
DG1 collects also other types of data using different technologies, so you will understand your contacts better. With all these options the first step you must take is to set up Attributes for your contacts in DG1 platform.
- Quick test!
- What is someone’s shoe size? It is an attribute.
- What is someone’s interest? It is an attribute.
- What’s Kate’s favourite dish in your restaurant? It is an attribute.
Collecting attributes and adding them to your DG1 contacts will make your marketing campaigns and targeting the right contacts with the right content retail heaven.
In this section
Warning! Site languages affect only mailing lists and no other functionality. The rest of the marketing works globally and for all sites and site languages. You don’t need to select a specific language for no functionality other than mailing lists.