Add new language
- Navigate to Sites dropdown in your header and click Edit next to the chosen site.
- Navigate to Language settings.
- When adding new languages to your site, click Add language, and select the language. There are 10 languages currently available in DG1.
- Navigate to the Switch language dropdown, and select the new language.
- Scroll through all the settings and adjust them to your new site language. For all the instructions on language settings, please go to Site settings manuals.
- When done, click Submit to confirm all the settings for a new site language.
- With multiple languages you will need to start managing languages. For more on that read MANAGE SITE LANGUAGES.
If you have any questions or concerns, our Help Center might have the answers you’re looking for.
Online support center
If you encounter any problems, submit a ticket through the online support center and our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. You will continue to be updated as we work toward a solution.
Submit your ticket
During business hours we can assist you through online chat. It’s built right into our website - no plugins or installs needed. Please click help button on the left side at the bottom of this page.
Remote desktop support
For members having specific technical issues, we also provide remote desktop support.