The quick setup
When you enter your DG1 platform for the first time, you will be presented with a quick setup process.
Personalize your website quickly with these two simple steps.
- Site name - Enter the name of your site that will be visible in the footer and in the tab of your website
- Site description - Add a short site description that will be visible also to external search engines in case no other description is available. Site description will also be visible in the footer of your website.
- Company email - The system already took an email you entered at the registration. Change it if you need to.
- Company telephone (not obligatory) - The system already took a telephone number you entered at the registration. Change it if you need to.
- Company address - The system already took an address you entered at the registration. Change it if you need to.
In the end click Next.
- Click Upload your logo. You can use either JPG, PNG, WebP or SVG for uploading your company’s logo.
- Site logo - recommended size 266 x 100 pixels
- White site logo - for the dark header style - recommended size 266 x 100 pixels and without background)
- Site logo (square) - recommended size 200 x 200 pixels - for favicon and splash screens
- Select theme colors - choose your primary and secondary colors.
Confirm selections with Submit.
Final step: You are all set
Now you can go and edit content on your new site or start editing and adding your products. To go to the Dashboard of your platform, click Go to Dashboard.
In this final step you can also check a video that will show you what all you can do with DG1 for your business. This video is a quick overview of DG1.