Stock is the quantity of a specific product that is available for sale.
Stock can help you avoid selling products that have run out of stock or let you know when you need to order or make more of your product.
On this page
Add new stock
To add stock to specific product and specific stock group:
- Go to Shop section in your DG1 platform.
- Click Catalog and select Stock.
- Add new stock by clicking Add .
- Enter the stock details:
- Choose your location or Stock group. Example: Paris - center. Select a product by clicking Select product. Check the product, click OK and add stock. Example: 100 pieces.
- To save new stock click Submit .
To edit your stock, click Edit .
You can not change your current stock. You can only increase it or decrease it.
Example: stock will be increased for 25 pieces.
Click Submit to save changes.
To view your stock, click View and you will see all the information.
To delete your stock, click Delete and confirm it with OK.