In the Stock section of your DG1 admin panel you can specify the quantity of a specific product you have available for sale in a specific location (stock group), which can help you avoid selling products that have run out of stock or let you know when you need to order or produce more products.
On this page
Add new stock
- To add stock to a specific product and stock group, navigate to SHOP -> Catalog -> Stock and select Add stock in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter the stock details:
- Choose your location or stock group. Example: Vancouver.
- Select the product you wish to add stock to by clicking Select product.
- Check off the selected product in the pop-up window.
- Enter the quantity of selected products you have in stock. Example: 25 pieces.
- To save new stock, click Submit .
- Stock group – change the stock group or location of a product's stock.
- Change the product’s stock by entering the respective amount in the Increase stock or Decrease stock field. Example: To increase the current stock by 25 pieces, insert 25 in the Increase stock field.
Note: On the edit stock page you cannot change the Product or the Current stock – only change the stock group or increase/decrease the current stock.
To save changes, click Submit .
To delete the stock of a specific product, click Delete and confirm deletion with OK.