- In your DG1 platform go to Shop section and click Reports. You have an option to see statistics of:
- Abandoned carts,
- Open carts,
- First you have to set a Date from and Date to. By default the “last week” is chosen.
- Discounts - Select discounts (not obligatory).
- Check the month of May in 2017.
- Click Submit .
You can see number of orders, tax expense, shipping price and total sum of the selected period of time.
You have a graphic display of number of orders and orders revenue. Click Download report in excel , and an excel file will be downloaded.
- You have to choose the type of report.
- Choose between:
- List ordered products
- List products by product page views
- Set date from and date to
- Enter a maximum number of items (not obligatory)
- Choose between:
Example: Choose List ordered products, set a date and then you choose maximum number of items (eg. 10) being displayed in this report then click Submit . It displays ten products that have been sold the most. If you hover the product with a mouse, orders appear in the black cloud .
You can download report in excel file by clicking Download report in Excel .
- Abandoned carts
To know which products stay in the abandoned carts and to understand how many products are left behind, use abandoned carts reports. These reports can help you with the preparation of promotions for any products left in your customers’ carts.
Abandoned carts are saved into the reports after 24 hours.
Set the Date (From/To) and click Submit .
- A Number of abandoned carts and Abandoned carts revenue are displayed.
- The graphs will show Number of abandoned carts per day and Revenue of abandoned carts per day.
- In the tables you can see Abandoned carts and Products in abandoned carts. In the first one you can see the value of each abandoned cart and the date when it was modified. In the second one you can see the specific products in the carts, the number of carts this product is currently present in and the total number and value of each product left in the carts.
To download products in abandoned carts reports, click Download products in abandoned carts report in Excel .
To download abandoned carts report click Download abandoned carts report in Excel .
- Open carts
Very important to know how many open carts there are in your online shop, due to the fact that you can see who has not finished shopping. Set the Date (From/To) and click Submit . A number of open carts per day and open carts revenue per day is displayed. You can Download users with open carts report in Excel and you can contact these customers, who have not finished their purchase.
You can also Download open carts report in Excel.
- Stock alerts
When users will subscribe to your out of stock alerts, the list of requested products will be saved in Reports -> Stock alerts.
You can download stock alerts to na Excel file. Simply click Download stock alert report on Excel and the file will start downloading.
Choose the specific time frame and click Submit . Number of registered users, graphic design and number of registered users per day appears. per day appears. You can Download report in Excel .
Example: you can set your date for the whole year and download report in Excel .