To add changes to brands in your online shop, click Catalog and select Products brands.
You can edit , delete or add brands.
Here are displayed all the brands in your online shop.
If you edit or delete a brand, at the next import the brand will be updated as specified in your import document.
Note: All manual changes will be overwritten.
On this page
- Add new product brand
- View product brand
- Edit product brand
- Delete product brand
- More about product brands
Add new product brand
- Go to Shop section in your DG1 platform.
- Click Catalog and select Product brands.
- To add a new brand click Add .
- Enter the brand details:
- Add a Name, a short Description and you can add a Manufacturer and Supplier.
- Brands URL Key is written automatically. It adds information in URL.
- You can also add Brand image. You have to find it in your File selector and click Select and Select.
- Save brand by clicking Submit .
View product brand
To view your brands click View .
Edit product brand
To edit your brands click Edit . You can add more information or delete information.
Confirm changes by clicking Submit .
Delete product brand
To delete a certain brand click Delete and confirm it with OK.
More about product brands
The checked boxes say: Submit and mark as translated.
If boxes are not checked it means, the brand is not translated and therefore not visible in your front-end view of your online shop.