Manage site languages
- After you add other languages, you can manage and decide which ones you wish to publish so they are visible to your site visitors. You can publish/unpublish languages from your Site settings -> Language settings in your DG1 admin section.
- When you unpublish a language, it is no longer visible on your website and also the flag of that language disappears from the language selector in your site’s header. However, if someone follows the links of the unpublished language, it will result in a 404 “Page not found” error.
- If a language is published, but you disable a specific page in the Settings (Pages -> Edit page -> Settings), that page will no longer be visible in the front end. Once disabled, the link of that page will result in a 404 “Page not found” error.
- Once you add more than one language to your site, you will need to manage all translations in all the parts of the platform.
- If you publish all the languages but still haven’t added the translations, your website will show your first (primary) language or the language that you were working in first. This stands only for the WEB CMS content editor (Pages).
If you have any questions or concerns, our Help Center might have the answers you’re looking for.
Online support center
If you encounter any problems, submit a ticket through the online support center and our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. You will continue to be updated as we work toward a solution.
Submit your ticket
During business hours we can assist you through online chat. It’s built right into our website - no plugins or installs needed. Please click help button on the left side at the bottom of this page.
Remote desktop support
For members having specific technical issues, we also provide remote desktop support.