On this page
- Add Instagram to your website
- Disconnect Instagram account from DG1 - version 1
- Disconnect Instagram account from DG1 - version 2
Add Instagram to your website
To use Instagram section, prepare your instagram account’s username and password.
- Navigate to Pages in your admin and add section Instagram to the required page.
- You can find Instagram section in the category Social.
- You have two sections to choose from.
- Click on the Instagram section to edit it.
- First you must connect your Instagram account to DG1.
Click the Connect your account button.
- Insert the Instagram username, email or phone number and password. If you have been logged in your account from the same device, the Instagram might recognize your account.
Click Log in.
- Instagram will ask you to save the info for the future times. Either select Save Info or Not now.
- A new window will appear and here you should allow Dg1 to access your profile info. But in order to show the images and caption on your page, you must allow access to your media. After that click Authorize.
- The Instagram account is now connected to your website and will appear as connected account in your Instagram section. The feed from your Instagram account will at the same time appear in the preview of your page.
Note! To connect another Instagram account to DG1, navigate to Instagram and make sure you log in to the new account. Otherwise, the Instagram will simply not be able to connect another account to DG1.
Click Connect another account in DG1 and repeat the process from above.
Disconnect Instagram account from DG1 - version 1
- Navigate to Cogwheel settings in the top right hand side corner of your platform.
- Click API and then immediately OAuth tokens.
- Delete the selected token.
- Confirm with ok.
Disconnect Instagram account from DG1 - version 2
- To disconnect your Instagram account from your website, navigate to the Instagram section in your pages and click on the Connected account dropdown.
Select Connect another account.
- Click Edit Settings.
- In the Apps and Websites of your Instagram you will see the DG1 account connected to Instagram. Click Remove to disconnect Instagram account from DG1.
- You will be asked again if you wish to remove your DG1 account from Instagram. Confirm your decision by clicking Remove.
- The disconnection from DG1 will be confirmed when the following message appears: You have not authorized any applications to access your Instagram account.