Let’s say you wish to expose the products that come in multiple options, such as different colors and sizes and perhaps with some added accessories, and you’d like the customer to be aware of that the moment they look at the product grid.
Custom markers can be used to mark any information that is important for your customers, and you as a business owner would like to expose it. For some, this may be special offers, for other variations, or product information that requires special attention.
- In your DG1 platform navigate to the Plugins and create new integration by clicking Add under Custom marker.
- Enter custom marker details:
- Title is obligatory. The title will appear in a little square on the product tile. (Example: More options).
- Tooltip is not obligatory.
- Select Image as a custom marker. The image will appear on the product tile instead of the title. (Recommended image size is 100x100px).
- Select specific products, or brands, or Product group or category for which you wish to enable custom marker.
- Status must be set to enabled.
- Confirm the selection by clicking Submit .