Cross sales are very useful and easy to use.
In your Shop section click Promotions and go to Cross sales. Cross sales will help you promote specific products, brands or categories in products pages and/or at the checkout of your customer’s online shopping.
On this page
Add new cross sale
Cross sale means that promoted products, brands or categories are visible on targets’ product page. *Targets are either specific products, brands or categories where your cross sale will appear.
Up sale offers are visible in the first step of the checkout page.
- Click Add .
- Enter cross sale details in Settings tab:
- By checking boxes choose your promotion - Cross sale, Upsale or both.
- Enter Name. Set the dates and times of the promotion (Active from - Active to). Confirm it with Done.
- Set Priority, which means that you have to enter an integer (1, 2, 3, 10), because in case you have multiple cross sales, the cross sale with higher priority (10) will be shown before others (1, 2, 3).
- Targets define where you will target your cross sale. You can target it at products, brands, categories or all three together. Example: product Red Jersey T-shirt, brand Men world, category men clothing..
Check your selections and confirm them with OK.
The promotion will appear in the product page of the red Jersey T-shirt under all the products of the brand Men world and in the whole men clothing category.
- Offers means which products, brands or categories will you offer in your cross sale. You can choose all three. Example: you will offer Fitaki cheese product. Click Select products, check a product and confirm it with OK.
- To save cross sale click Submit .
Promotion has been activated and is therefore in green colour (Active). When promotion is Inactive, it is in gray color.
Edit cross sale
Click Edit and change the information. At the end click Submit .
Delete cross sale
To delete a cross sale, click Delete and confirm it with OK.
Front end view
Check out the front-end view of your newly created cross sale. It works in real time in the online shop. Example: your customer wants to buy cheese. They are looking for different type of cheeses, under the brand President.
When customer flips a product, clicks More and Product details, the cross sale will appear, under the We also recommend.
The up sale will be shown at the checkout, because you customer added different types of cheeses from the same brand (President) to cart. When your customer clicks checkout, he will see the up sale under: We also recommend.