- In Settings navigate to Privacy and click Cookies.
A list of all predefined cookies will appear and you can see how these cookies are described by clicking View .
- To add your own cookie descriptions, click Add Cookie entry .
- Enter all information.
- Name: Write the name of the cookie. This name will be visible in the front end.
- Provider: Write the name of the provider. (Example: Google Inc.)
- Expiry: Define in what time the cookie will expire. (Example: 6 months)
- Description: Describe the cookie and its functionalities.
- Purpose: Similar to description but explain more specifically why are you processing specific information.
- Category: Choose the type of cookie according to its functionality. This will place your cookie description in front end in the correct category.
- Confirm your settings with Submit .