This section is a bit more advanced but extremely useful to present all your new blog or news posts or any content that is subjected to continuous posts uploading. You can include content feed as a separate page or embed it to other content pages. When you will be adding new content posts to the same page category, the posts in the content feed will be automatically updated.
How to use Content feed - news/blog example
- To create a page with content like news or blog, go to Web CMS section and go to Pages in the sidebar menu.
- Add a new page category, click .
- Enter a page category name, (For example News) and click save .
- To add a page with a news article, click Add new page .
- Go to the Settings tab and add Title, URL, Summary, Featured image (Summary will be displayed in the content feed, the image will be displayed as the cover image of the news in the content feed) and select a Category you previously created (For example News).
- Navigate to Sections tab and click Add section .
- Click on category Blog and select the section.
- Change section to your liking.
- Click Save & Publish and click Back .
- To add a new page with new news articles repeat steps 4-9.
- You are now back in your category. You should see all your articles (pages) listed.
- Navigate to category Pages and Add new page.
- Go to the Settings tab and add Title, URL.
- Navigate to the Sections tab.
- Click Add section - select category Content feed and select a section to your liking.
- Edit Content feed section.
- Click on the Category and select the category you previously created, for example, News.
- Click on the Number of items you wish to show.
- Change any other settings to your liking.
- Click Save & Publish and your page with news articles will be created. Whenever you will add new news articles, they will automatically appear in the content feed you just prepared. This is why this section is so great - it allows you to promote your already published and newly added content anywhere and without any extra effrort.