- Edit a Page you wish to translate.
- In the page admin you will now notice another language switcher and blue dots.
NOTE! The blue dots appear on the level of sections, at each text filed, settings tab, and at the language dropdown. They will remain in the language dropdown until you have successfully translated all the translatable fields.
- Switch the language to the one you need to translate.
- Navigate to the text fields that need translating.
- Start translating.
Note! When translating, you will always get the help of your first language. The translations from your first language will appear as placeholders.
- For additional help with translations, compare the languages while translating. You do so by going to language dropdown and clicking Compare languages icon.
- The left column is only for comparing. The right column is for editing.
- You can also switch the two languages and correct text for any of the languages. But be aware that also the language in the dropdown will be switched at the same time.
- Changing the section settings will change the settings in all the languages.
- When done, click Save & Publish .