- Navigate to Plugins. Create new integration by clicking Add under Site restrictions.
- Write the Title of the restriction. This title will also be visible in the pop up.
- Select the site where the restriction pop up will appear.
- Write the text for the agreement checkbox so site visitors can understand clearly what they are agreeing to or confirming.
- Write the error text that will appear when the site visitor will not confirm the checkbox.
- Write the button confirmation text (Example: Submit).
- Should you wish a pop up to appear on every site your visitors visit, uncheck the Single confirmation checkbox.
Note! A constant appearance of a pop can drastically disturb the site visitor’s experience. Therefore, we do recommend you leave it to a single confirmation solution.
- When done, confirm the changes with Submit .
Example of a restriction pop up