Image import allows to import multiple images to DG1 and match them to the already imported or added products.
To prepare the images for the import, you must save them images with specific names that connect them to the product. Image name can include EAN, GTNIS, SKU and ID to be linked with the product. Saves images in a ZIP folder - either on your computer or in a cloud system. To prepare images for the specific location on the product page, see the table of examples below.
|Mark image as a main image||Image name must be a number.||23.png|
|Mark image as a cover image||Image name must start with number, then underscore, and then "cover" string||23_cover.png|
|Add image to the gallery||Image name must start with number, then underscore, and whatever||23_1.png, 23_test.png|
|Add image to the bottom gallery||Image name must start with number, then underscore, then "bottom" string, then underscore, and whatever||23_bottom_1.png, 23_bottom_test.png|
- Go to Catalog in your SHOP section and click Image import.
- Click Add new .
- Select your import method; ZIP or URL. If you decide for the URL method, the folder must be saved in one of the clouds (Example: Dropbox) and you must add a link to that folder.
- (ZIP) Select a ZIP and click Submit.
- (URL) Paste the URL link.
- Click Actions and Import.
- Click View to open details and view which images matched with products.