Disqus is a software that enables commenting on your published posts.
- To add Disqus, to your website, you must first register at https://disqus.com/.
- Click Get started.
- Click I want to install Disqus on my site.
- Under Website name click customize your URL. Enter your website’s name. The Shortname will be created automatically. The system will warn you if the shortname is already registered and will offer you another version of the chosen name.
- Select a Category.
- Click Create site.
- Go to Configure Disqus, add additional information and Complete setup.
- Click Configure your site's community settings.
- Copy Shortname
- In your DG1 content editor go to category Social and select Disqus section. Add the shortname from Disqus.