Data processing activities
- To create your own consent form, go to Settings -> Data processing activities.
To View our default data processing activities, click View .
- To add your own personal data processing activity, click Add .
- Enter the following details:
- Name: Enter the name of the new consent form. The name will not be visible in the front end.
- Description: Write a description for your own reference. This is optional and will not be visible in the front end.
- Linked permissions: Select permissions for personal information you wish to add to this data processing activity. You can select multiple permissions such as date of birth, email address, gender, mobile phone, name or phone number.
- Multilingual explanation fields: In this section you can add explanations and labels for your data processing activity in all the languages used on your site. Simply fill out the fields in one language and immediately switch to the next one and add multiple languages in one go.
- Once you click Submit , your new data processing activity will be saved in all the languages you have entered.
To Edit the text in your fields, simply click on the language and enter your changes. All the changes have to be saved with Submit .
The system will show your new data processing activity in the corresponding language of your site, so you don’t have to worry about where it will appear. Should you add explanations for data processing activity in a language your site does not yet support, then this language simply will not appear.