- Navigate to the Settings section in your DG1 platform and select Attribute groups.
- To add a new attribute group, click Add .
- Enter the attribute group details:
- Name your attribute group. Example: Product description.
- The Key is written automatically.
- Subtype/group- - By selecting a model, system knows where the attribute group will appear.
Warning! If you select Contact as the group, the group will be moved to the MARKETING attributes and the selected attributes will be removed from the SHOP section but will appear in the MARKETING under the newly created attributes group.
- Sort means that your attribute group in the front-end view will be displayed in the desired position but only after the default attribute groups. The higher the number, the more in the back your attribute group will stand.
- The Status should be Enabled, to apply your attribute group in the shop.
- Attributes, list of all attributes. Example: you would like to add the attribute you have created before, (Description). Find it and click Plus . In each attribute group you can add more than one attribute.
- To save Attribute group click Submit .
To edit an attribute group click Edit . You can add and change information. To save changes click Submit .
To view your attribute group, click View . You will see all the information on the attribute group.
To delete attribute group, click Delete and confirm it with OK.